wholesale bulk oem leather sofa supplier,manufacturers,factory,exporter,for sale
Leather sofa is a seat made of animal skins, such as pigskin, cowhide, sheepskin and other animal skins, which are processed by a specific process. Because the leather has the functions of breathability and flexibility, it is used to make sofas. A stylish leather sofa placed in the living room can make the overall style of the living room look beautiful, noble and generous.
Today, this article will fully introduce leather sofa to you. If you want to buy a leather sofa, after reading this passage, you will get the some ideas.
The Advantages of Leather Sofa
Obvious high-level texture
The leather of the leather sofa retains the grain layer of the natural epidermis. Its leather surface protection is perfect, and the texture is also very good without sanding. It is like a piece of jade that does not require manual polishing, but has few flaws. The texture enhancement brought by the leather sofa makes it easier to make the living room look advanced.
The leather sofa has an excellent feel and sitting feeling. If it is high-quality cowhide, the elasticity will be very good, and it will be fine and comfortable to sit down.
Low maintenance difficulty and long service life
In daily life, leather sofas are less difficult to take care of than cloth sofas. After the cloth sofa is stained, it is difficult to clean it. After multiple cleaning and treatment, it is easy to increase the degree of wear. Just like newly bought clothes, it feels very comfortable to wear for the first time, but after a few washes, it can easily become wrinkled and very unsightly.
The leather sofa is highly breathable, comfortable and durable
Compared with fabric sofas, leather sofas are easy to clean
How to Maintain a Leather Sofa
- When you buy a new leather sofa, you should use a clean soft cloth to wipe off the dust on the surface of the sofa. Never wipe or wash it with water.
- Treat the surface of the leather sofa with a high-quality leather simulating oil leather protective agent. The advantage of this is that it will not be difficult to clean in the future, and it can also prevent mold.
- To ensure the ventilation of the room. Too much dryness or humidity will accelerate the aging of the leather. Secondly, do not place the leather sofa in direct sunlight, nor in a place directly blown by the air conditioner.Because this will make the leather hard and fade. If the living room is often exposed to sunlight, you can adjust the positions of several sofas at intervals.
- To prevent sharp objects from scratching the leather.
- When wiping the leather sofa, do not use alkaline cleaning fluid, because alkaline will reduce the softness of the leather, and wrinkles and cracks will occur after long-term use.
The Leather sofa is the embodiment of the owner’s personal taste, it can create a unique home atmosphere. So why not take action now to choose a leather sofa for your family? If you are looking for a professional leather sofa supplier. We hope be your first choice, please feel free to contact us.